Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bright Purple

I'm going through a purple phase.. so almost all my EOTDs have somee purples in it :]
Even though I still don't have a camera.. I got my camera phone to work again-- so I'm back with the crappy camera phone pics!! haha..

So here's my EOTD from last Monday.. It's blue and purple (but it looks more purple in the pictures) and it's from my Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette.. I love itttt<3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here's the black Steve Madden wedges that I picked up:
Photobucket
I lovee them :D They make me 5'5 cuz they're so tall hehee.. almost as tall as my boyfriend! (Not that I want to be..)

Anyways, that's all for today. I reeeally need to start packing.. but I've been busy working on my boyfriend's birthday/8-month present. Shh ;)