Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boys like brunettes better!!

SOOOO sick of the blonde hair omg. sick of seeing the ugly ass roots pop out a week after dying it.. and then going thru all the pain and money to get it done every monthhh. i finally got some sense in my brain and dyed it brunetteee again :) I am sooo lovin' it. It's such a pretty shade because it's not too dark but a nice soft brown.

I always used to say blondies have more fun!!! but guess what? boys like brunettes better :) Not that it matter cuz I have an amazing boyfriend.. but still hehehee..

Photobucket
taken right after I got it done!


AND NOW i've been really lazyyy with everything but I just wanted to post up a collection of all my past EOTDs here in taiwan. Most of them have no face makeup because it's toooo hot to wear face makeup here.. I just sweat it all off the second I step out of my 26 degree Celsius room.

Photobucket
First day here. I used my new MAC mineralized eyeshadow in Play on Plums.

Photobucket

Photobucket
my neutral look.

Photobucket
Sister's birthday

Photobucket
more bluee.. hmm i think i went through a blue phase. Usually I'm all about the PURPLES!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
picking up my boyfriend from the airport!!

Photobucket
Most recent one.. with the brunette. And also one of my favorites :)


Yayyy I'm ready for another fun day/night out in Taipei Cityyy with my lover. peeace!