Monday, October 13, 2008

Life is Crazy

I really don't update anymore, but I feel like I should because I stopped keeping a diary =( and updating will at least let me know what's been going on in my life.

Over the past 3ish weeks, wayyy too much has been happening. It's kind of an INTENSE overload for me to deal with both physically and emotionally. I try not to let it get to me, and now I'm finally recuperating from all the craziness and trying to get my life back into routine and back to normal.

Photobucket
My new room in my on-campus apartment at UCSD. It's very comfyy.. and even cuter now because I have HelloKitty stickers all over the walls :]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Beach sesh before classes started.. mm i'm so pale :(

Photobucket
Cooking with my boyfriend hehee we decided to start cooking chinese food cuz it's healthier

Photobucket
Tastes even better than it looks!!

Photobucket
Random FOTD that I really liked :)

Photobucket
Quick dinner after one night of recruitment.. which was HELL but the results are WELL WORTH IT!!!

Photobucket
OUR NEW KAPPA BABIES -- Alpha Epsilon pledge class!! THEY'RE SO CUTE :D

Photobucket
My lovely ALPHA DELTA'S!! <333

Photobucket
My little, Emily!! She's such a sweetheart!

Photobucket
Group dinner at PF Chang's. soo delicious but EXPENSIVE! I could cook all that shit.. LOL


To be continued...