Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brilliantly Blue

I decided to do a blue EOTD yesterday.. The camera washed it out a lot (stupid old camera rawr) so it's not as bright as it really was in real life.

Photobucket
(sorry they're so small..)

Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been so easily angered recently.. I would think I'm pmsing, except I just finished my period less than a week ago. I've just been having a lot of mood swings and mostly getting mad at other people, but sadly I take it all out on my boyfriend :( I feel so bad for him because I'm yelling at him everyday and we don't really get to see each other either so it's hard for him to tolerate it too.. He's really patient by nature, but patience only goes so far. I need to stop letting everythinggg get on my nerves before I lose the most important person in my life :/

Anyways, that's all for today. I'm gonna go to my friend's apartment now.. yay :) Good night<33