Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend :)

What a great weekend!!
So Friday, I went to a Deathcab for Cutie concert in San Diego.. I love Deathcab<333

I wore a multi-colored but mostly purple top so I did a purple/black eye..
Photobucket

And here's a full-faced shot. It's a cameraphone so it doesn't really capture the full vibrance of it.. :(
Photobucket

We got there and got Chipotle (cuz we're fatties lol) and sat around talking and laughing just like old times. It was so nice to hang out with them again<33
Photobucket

And just for kicks, we went to a 7-11 when it was over, and guess what I found? This is my love affair.. shh don't tell my boyfriend :P
Photobucket

Then, the next day, Saturday, I went up to El Monte to hangout with my babyy<33
Photobucket
(my failed picture attempt)

Then we walked around the mall.. & got tired. I refrained from buying anything because my credit card bill is wayy up my ass right now :(
Photobucket
Photobucket

Andddd my favorite..
Photobucket
I made him metro.. hehee, me likey :)


That's all I got for this time! Byee<3

P.S. Sorry for any lurkers who want to, but can't, comment. I didn't disable it.. the settings are enabled to show and allow comments but for some reason, it doesn't display :(