Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow I definitely haven't written in a while even though I told myself to keep up with this.. ughh I'm so lazy! It's just such a hassle to have to photobucket all my pics so I keep putting it off.. Anyways, I still don't have pics for this entry but I'm just gonna rant a little bit.

My freshman year in college will be officially over in 10 days, and it really hit me last night (when I was up at 2 in the morning, keeping my essay-writing boyfriend company) how fast time flies. It's truly unbelievable, and it mesmerizes me still to think that one year ago was my senior prom. I can't believe I have already lived one year past that, because senior year doesn't seem so far away.. yet it is. I already wrote a longass rant about this, so this is just the brief version, but basically what I'm trying to say is live life for the moment because time goes by faster than we ever realize. I want to live life to the fullest so that by the time my 4 years of college are done, I won't regret a single thing.

On another note, I've been religiously doing my makeup for the past 2 weeks and some people are like "Why do you waste your life on that when you have a boyfriend?" And I realized-- I don't wear makeup to make myself attractive to others, it's truly become a hobby/obsession of mine. I never really thought about that before, but somewhere in my 5 years of regularly wearing makeup, I have started to do it out of enjoyment, not necessity. And that makes me happy because I remember when I first started to wear makeup, it was because I felt more beautiful when I did. Well, of course that still applies right now, but it's definitely more than just that. I love it hehe :)

Anyways, I'm about to meet my best friend for lunch yayy :) I haven't seen her since 2 weeks ago but we didn't even get a chance to catch up! I'm excited! This would be the perfect week if it wasn't for an essay due thursday and.. finals next week. Ehh, whatever. I'll deal with it later.. as always.

<33Sherry