Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday Presents + Mini-haul..

I got some early birthday presents from a couple friends hehee :) I finally uploaded the pics so here they are!

Photobucket
LORAC Hollywood Heat Set
-Bronze Bombshell Eyeshadow Trio
-Hot&Spicy Blush/Bronzer Duo
-TANtilizer Body Bronzing Luminizer
-Mocktail Lipgloss in Tropical Dream
-Metallic Bronze makeup bag
MAC Eyeshadow in Hepcat

Photobucket
PINK Yellow Top

Swatches (sorry I suck at taking them):
Photobucket

I re-did my nails:
Photobucket

I went to Target today just to browse around (lol, I tend to do that alot) and found some cute shoes for only $15!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I also found HIP Concentrated Eyeshadow Duo on sale 2 for $7. I usually never buy drugstore makeup, butttt it was so cheap I figured I might as well hehee
Photobucket
Charisma & Showy

Swatches:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And heeere's just a picture of me today.. pretty normal :)
Photobucket

& that's all for now.. such long posts today haha<3