Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Losing Weight

I was looking at some old pics and WOW, I lost sooo much weight during my course of college. I seriously got so fat during winter quarter (when I first got with my baby haha) and I lost close to 20 pounds since then! It's actually incredible..

Andddd the best part is, I didn't really do anything to lose all the weight. I didn't go to the gym at all, or cut down on food.. Basically, I started having a salad at least once a day, which sounds horrible, but the salad I get (Asian salad w/ chicken) was SOO good that I didn't mind having it every day for 3+ months straight! And I think all the sex helped too ;) hahhaha.. it is quite a workout after all lol!

Anyways, I would just like to share my weight fluctuations during my first year of college. The fat pics are so embarrassing.. haha, but oh well-- I'm at a good point right now so it doesn't matter :)

Photobucket
First couple days into school.. I was about 115lbs. eww.

Photobucket
Halloween.. a littlee fatter but not too drastically.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Definitely getting fatter.. This was like 120ishh but it looks super gross.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Winter breakkk = EWW!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Winter quarter.. This was my peak fatness. I hit over 125 but I never checked the scale anymore because I got too scared to see what it would say..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Towards the end of winter quarter.. comin' back down a little bit. I was like 117ish or so..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Spring Break!! Lookin' MUCH better thank God! (This is after my salad a day regime..) I got down to 113-114 during spring break..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Beginning of Spring Quarter! I feel like my new hair somehow kept me thinner LOL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
End of Spring Quarter.. By this time I was pretty much steady at around 110 with maybe 1 pound fluctuations every now and then.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
SUMMER!!! Where I currently stand at 108.

The weird thing is- although I have kept 108 for the 4 weeks I've been on summer break, I feeeel a lot fatter because I don't walk as much as I did when I was on campus, and I'm eating more unhealthy now that I'm home.. So even though I feel more fatty and blahh, my weight stays the same in numbers.

Whatever. I'm happy where I am now.. although another couple of pounds would still be good :] Considering I neverrr work out, this is good enough for me!