Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Hair Color + HSM :]

I finallyy made an appointment and got my hair done yesterday. My black roots have been growing out and showing for some time now, and it actually got disgusting so I had to squeeze in a hair appointment despite my busy schedule.

I don't know what to think about it :/ When I first looked at it, I almost got a heart attack because it looked so GREY!! Literally, like old woman-grey!! I was freakingg out but then when I got under a different lighting it looked more blonde.. Iduno, it's weird. But ohwell, I'll wash it a couple times and see how it fades and changes, cuz it almost always does the first few times I wash my hair.

Here are some picturess:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And these are from today. I was sitting in my car under natural light and it looked different again.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I attempted to do a green EOTD to match my green summer dress, but the green eyeshadow I used was from a crappy palette so the color wasn't very bright :( I'll invest in some green eyeshadow from MAC next time I go.. which will be this Friday.. yay!
Photobucket

Well, last but not least, me and my sister had a very interesting afternoon as we shot our own rendition of "What I've Been Looking For" from High School Musical. We're very silly, but it's actually quite amusing/funny :] Most the feedback I've been getting has been "LAME!!" but whatever, we had a lotta fun doing it so that's all that matters.
Here it is.. Enjoy!





Oh, and a mini-rant-- I don't know what's going on in my life but I have no time for anything anymore! I'm always busy doing something but at the same time, not spending enough time with any one group! I figured it's because I have to divide my time between school (2 classes!), work, boyfriend, friends, family (and they're moving to Taiwan in 2.5 weeks so I only have that much time left with them!), and church. Because I have so many obligations, I don't devote enough time to any one group so I feel like I've been MIA with everyone!! I see my baby only once a week, and my friends about twice a week, three times if I'm lucky. I only work twice a week, and I haven't gone to church in 3 weeks. I really only hang out with my family once or twice a week.. usually I just see them at night when I get home. I guess it's mostly been school because I have it M-Th.. but STILL!! I just don't understand where all my time is going to! I need to like sit down a write down a schedule for myself so I don't feel like time is just disappearing away..